DON'T BECOME A STATISTIC!
Blake Fitness: "Changing The World One Body At A Time"
Contact US TODAY!
Lloyd Blake - Greater Burlington, Vermont, Personal Trainer
Benefits of Exercise:
Regular exercise and physical activity are extremely important and beneficial for long-term health and well-being.
THIS IS NOT A SECRET!
So why is it so difficult for people to stay healthy and active and to achieve our goals of excellent physical and mental health? Of course there are a variety of reasons but when it comes right down to it, they end up being excuses rather than actual reasons. Let's look at the benefits of exercise:Reduce the risk of Heart Disease
Reduce the risk of premature death
Reduce the risk of high blood pressure
Reduce the risk of high cholesterol
Maintain body weight and lose fat
Build healthy muscular and skeletal system
Reduce depression and anxiety
Improve psychological well-being
Enhanced work, recreation and sport performance
Is it hard work? YES!
Will it take time? YES!
Do I want to become a statistic? NO!
Let's take a look at some amazing statistics from our country alone:
- 13.5 Million people have coronary heart disease
- 1.5 million people suffer from a heart attack in a given year
- 8 million people have adult-onset (non-insulin-dependent) Diabetes
- 95,000 people are newly diagnosed with colon cancer each year
- 50 million people have high blood pressure
- Over 60 million people (a third of our population) are overweight